Let me tell you a joke. It starts like this:
"So these two newlyweds walk into a bar... wait... I mean a cornfield..."
Yes, we have moved from the cornfields of central Michigan to those of Central Indiana. Even the local amusement park feels it is necessary to remind you: "There's more than corn in Indiana!" Which is true, because there are also quite a few cows.
But just as we found our own little niche and made ourselves quite content for the last four years (and those of you that shared our last cornfield with us know exactly the sentimental, warm fuzzy, we-made-our-own-fun, love-hate feelings I'm talking about), we are confident that we will be very happy for the next at least five or six years here.
Since our friends and family are scattered throughout the country (but at least for now are all in the US!!) we decided to start this blog as an alternative to the mass-email form of answering the constant question: "How's married life going?" Any of you who were familiar with my own personal blog know that frequent posting isn't one of my strong points, but we're going to try and prove the old adage, "two are better than one." So check back frequently and we'll try not to disappoint you!
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi guys
You two make my day :)
I love it and will check back
often.
Love ya
Ma
There is more than corn in Indiana at Indiana Beach. Naturally. There's also IU Basketball and don't you ever forget it! I'm glad to know that you're both doing well and am very excited to see you in a few short months...
-Cameron
Yippee! Something else to distract me at work! Glad to hear all is well with both of you. I do a decent job of posting (sometimes!) so hopefully this will be a good way for us all to stay connected.
Hey it's my two favorite Hoosiers!
I'm glad to hear that the two of you and the kids (Koa & Kai) are doing wonderfully:)
Congrats on the job Dan!
Much Love!
Ashley.
Post a Comment